Our client has a single, unified B2B platform as a service that empowers digital business through real-time analytics.
They are looking for a Senior UX Researcher who is interested in both spreadsheets of data and understanding real humans. Through research, you will share your thoughts about their users, how they think about the company, and how they can simplify their complex tasks.
The close-knit UX Team creates consumer-level user experience for complex data visualizations and information design of enterprise-level capabilities.
As a Senior UX Researcher, you’re passionate about deeply understanding our users, solving complex problems, and creating smart, polished products.
What you’ll be working on and with:
- Own the research vision for a specific product dev team
- Build processes as the UX research team continues to grow
- Work cross-functionally with product designers, engineers, and product managers
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods, and analyze through the lens of UX, HCI, and social science
- Synthesize insights and translate into actionable recommendations
- Collect feedback and champion iterative refinements of the product until the usability and experience reach desired expectations
- Communicate and present research findings cross-functionally to inform business decisions and build greater empathy for customers
Within 3 Months You Will:
- Become familiar with the product, customers, and a specific area of the product
- Plan and execute research studies with a cross-functional scrum team
- Influence product development decision-making, based on your research insights
Within 6 Months You Will
- Take ownership of the research vision for your cross-functional scrum team
- Implement processes to mature UX research
- Mentor interns and UX researchers
Your experience and skills include:
- BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in applied product research
- Strong strategic, analytical, and creative skills with a history of tackling and solving complex design research opportunities
- Ability to plan and conduct research in close collaboration with people in a variety of roles
- Highly skilled in a range of user-centered design methodologies, with tangible deliverables
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts.
- Be highly adaptable in an ever-changing environment
- **A portfolio that highlights your strengths and demonstrates the influence of UXR insights on product strategies.
These additional skills would be highly desirable:
- Master’s degree or PhD in a related field
- Working understanding of research with business customers (B2B research experience)
- Experience with leading design workshops
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization