Our client is seeking a Graphic Designer/Technical Illustrator to create document drawings, diagrams, templates, charts etc for inclusion into their technical documentation.
You would be working on creating graphics including infographics, online document design, technical diagrams, charts, data visualization, icons.
Our client develops very complex software the objective of this position is to add visuals to help with product understanding in the documentation.
- Credentialed graphic designer, preferably with a degree in art or design
- Experience creating illustrations or infographics that present technical information visually and elegantly
- Experience creating graphics for both print and online media
- Superior design sensibility, as evidenced by your portfolio
- Superior attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
- Self-directed, able to manage own workload with multiple projects and deadlines while collaborating in a team environment
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite
Nice to have:
- Experience working for a computer software or Web company
- Familiarity with UX/usability concepts
- Experience with designing marketing materials for print