Our client is looking for a talented Product Manager to develop solutions for new clients to self-provision in the ad tech/recruitment space.
Today, our solutions are built for enterprise. They’re high touch, high service. To grow from 1,000 to 100,000 clients, we need to develop solutions that self-provision, are dead simple to use and include elements of ecommerce that our existing team will struggle to build without you.
Should you join us, we will place in your hands all the responsibility you can handle and let you run with it. We’re thinking big.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop new job ad offerings that are ‘packaged’ for this emerging group of buyers
- Work with product, development and publisher management teams to customize our technology to deliver results (candidates) efficiently and rapidly to delight our customers and ensure industry-leading retention.
- Work with our marketing and UI/UX teams to create experiences that can be ever-increasingly activated and consumed without manual intervention from our sales & service teams.
- Leading the go-to-market of your product lines, which will include business development with channel partners, customer interviews, market segmentation & messaging (product marketing), and the setting of goals & standards for measurement.
OUR PRODUCT CULTURE
Product drives process, not the other way around. We don’t value perfect Agile. Writing elaborate user stories & detailed acceptance criteria is not the job. Shipping great products to our customers is everything.
We believe that good tactics lead to good strategy. Yes, you will need to have the ideas, but then you should have the ability to describe the discrete, actionable steps required to get from point A to point Z.We want client feedback after point A.
We’re a team and we all succeed together.The weight of your ‘voice’ is not in how loud you speak but in the leadership, you showed on the last release. We’re the kind of people who call attention to our own missteps and give credit exactly where it’s due.
We all hop into the trenches. We understand and empathize with how our actions affect customers – from great new features to nasty bugs – and through grit, persistence & integrity, we make it right.
- 3+ years experience in a technology product management role where you’ve been responsible to make decisions and quantify how your actions have made your company/employer better.
- Strong preference for experience in the careers vertical
- As a power user or builder, experience with marketing/advertising campaign management tools or data-rich reporting & analytics tools.
- Passion & talent for creating beautiful, usable, & scalable B2B portals.