Our client is looking for a talented Director of Product Management to lead a rapidly growing product team (which you will be able to shape) and ensure we build our next generation product solutions fast, efficiently and with more utility than anyone else in the space.
Want to guide the product direction for one of the fastest growing HR technology companies in New England? Our programmatic recruitment marketing suite is transforming how leading employers, ad agencies and job boards find and attract talent.
Should you join us, we will place in your hands all the responsibility you can handle and let you run with it. We’re thinking big.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Together with CTO and Head of Product, you’ll align themes & prioritization for a multi-threaded product plan.
- Own product delivery, ensuring we ship on time and every part of the organization is prepared for the rollout.
- Lead a brilliant team (initially 3-5) of subject matter experts and help them work through both the day-to-day challenges as well the big picture
- You’ll ‘carry a bag’ and own a part of the product system.
OUR PRODUCT CULTURE
Product drives process, not the other way around. We don’t value perfect Agile. Writing elaborate user stories & detailed acceptance criteria is not the job. Shipping great products to our customers is everything.
We believe that good tactics lead to good strategy. Yes, you will need to have the ideas, but then you should have the ability to describe the discrete, actionable steps required to get from point A to point Z.We want client feedback after point A.
We’re a team and we all succeed together.The weight of your ‘voice’ is not in how loud you speak but in the leadership you showed on the last release. We’re the kind of people who call attention to our own missteps and give credit exactly where it’s due.
We all hop into the trenches. We understand and empathize with how our actions affect customers – from great new features to nasty bugs – and through grit, persistence & integrity, we make it right.
- 10+ years experience in a technology product management role where you’ve been responsible to make decisions and quantify how your actions have made your company/employer better.
- 3-5 years managing a team of product managers
- Passion & talent for marketplaces and how to optimize them.
- Experience with ad tech is a definite plus