Our Client provides a world-class buying experience to all online businesses by eliminating the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments. They enable customers to buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such an enormous problem, they’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Our Client is looking for a Technical Writer to join their team for 6 months on Contract. You would work onsite at their office in San Francisco for the first few weeks, then move to a partially remote schedule.
In this role you will work to update technical documentation and create new documentation. The documentation will be used to help external development teams integrate with their platform, and to help our Client’s internal teams (ie: Customer Success Teams) troubleshoot integration.
This Technical Documentation is for a highly Technical Audience, you will not be writing User Guides.
- Be responsible for updating and expanding technical documentation and creating new documentation.
- Build more documentation as they continue to expand their footprint.
- Support engineering team by taking ownership of Documentation.
- Prior experience writing technical documentation for dev teams/technical audience
- Must have an understanding and comfort of software coding languages
- Understand technical nuances
- Baseline technical proficiency
- Strong communicator
- Strong editing abilities
- Self-starter who knows what to do and can jump in ASAP
*Please include writing samples with your application