Technical Writer (Contract or Contract to Hire)
We’re looking for a highly-skilled Technical Writer to help us build a Knowledge Center where users of our application can find all the answers and information they need to efficiently use our tools. This person would work on contract for 3 months (possibly more), with the ability to become a permanent member of the product marketing team upon demonstrating their skill and effectiveness.
- Plan, develop, write, and edit instructional and explanatory content (FAQ documents) used by internal teams and customers to understand how our product and data work.
- Work collaboratively and efficiently to source the content from Subject Matter Experts in product development and across the business
- Upload content to our knowledge management technology solution
Experience & Skills:
- At least 3 years experience as a Technical Writer.
Other relevant-business writing experience, such a copy writing, journalism may be considered.
- Prior experience building client-facing Knowledge
- Ability to translate complex technology and data concepts to plain speak (writing samples required)
- Ability to work effectively without much oversight
- Strong project management skills
- Centers for technology solutions a major plus
3 month contract with possible extension and/or possible conversion to FTE/permanent role with the Client.