Our non-profit client is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for supporting the discovery and design execution of engaging, inspiring, and usable digital experiences.
- Participating with stakeholders and the UX team developing user research, task flows, journey maps, wireframes, interactive layouts, prototyping, and graphics for web, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Assists in the development of task flows, user research, personas, journey maps, wire-frames and prototypes.
- Under supervision, analyzes, and documents existing website content structure, page templates, and interfaces.
- Helps to plan and conduct usability tests, evaluate results, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Helps to maintain and support the design direction and strategy for the Consumer Reports web site design guidelines.
- Supports the execution of interface and user interaction layouts and graphics for the web, tablet, and mobile.
- Member of the creative team that is responsible for all design aspects of the site such as the graphic production required to build page content, architecture, video, audio segments, and user interactivity.
- Consults and collaborates design deliverables with user experience leads, product owners, project management, web production/technical leads, marketing, QA, and other staff members.
- Works to develop a creative solution to business and consumer challenges.
- Assists in creating optimal site conversions and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned but not at a higher level.
- Able to follow design direction on projects and handle web production assignments with and without supervision.
- Must possess a good visual sense and a sound judgment of design work and a strong background in design principles and typography.
- Ability to work productively in a team environment and to keep pace with agile methods.
- Must possess experience in designing for adaptive and responsive frameworks.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and verbal skills.
- The ability to work overtime and flexible hours is required.
- Familiarity with user-experience best practices and standards and a proven track record in usable interfaces, efficient page-level templates, etc. for large data-base driven Web sites.
- Solid consensus-building and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledgable in Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator. (Zeplin, Principle or other animation tools a plus)