Our client, a leading digital business payments company is seeking a UX Writer Contractor to join their team.
As a UX Writer Contractor, you’ll be fundamental to our product development process. You’ll join a team dedicated to changing how small and medium businesses do business today. You’ll work closely with product managers, software engineers, designers, and user researchers to build high-performing and user-centric products for our customers. You’ll ensure a cohesive language experience and help define a vision and strategy for content across multiple channels and touchpoints.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of user-focused writing, including onboarding, user flows, microcopy, product emails, and everything in between
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field
- Understanding of design principles and methods
- Experience with content for SaaS products strongly preferred
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Skilled communicator, influencer, and negotiator, with excellent verbal and written command of the English language
- Candidates must submit a portfolio of writing samples, incl. workflows, content templates, style guides or standards for a variety of content types (e.g. UI, user education, emails, or other product communications).
- Address content needs for business users with a wide variety of technological literacy in an approachable, professional, and helpful manner
- Go hands-on with user interface messaging, landing pages, emails, user education, and other product communications
- Help shape and evangelize content standards that guide others on how to create content for our products
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively during regular design reviews