Our client, a leading digital business payments company is seeking a UX Designer, Onboarding Experience to join their team
As a member of our team you will:
- Lead the company’s onboarding vision and design strategy
- Design product optimizations and new features that improve customer conversion and retention.
- Create e2e user journeys, flows and storyboards that effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Deliver high-fidelity, aesthetically strong wireframes and mockups and work closely with engineers on implementation
- Armed with data, work with your product management partners to design and test your hypotheses, analyze the findings and validate product changes
- Contribute to the development of a robust and scalable design system that helps teams move fast while ensuring the consistency of end-to-end experiences for our customers
- Digital products are complex. You have a knack for designing experiences that feel elegant and simple.
- You advocate for the end user while balancing the needs of the business
- You are infinitely curious about your customers, and know how and when to run research and usability studies
- You are analytical and utilize data to make intelligent design decisions
- You have a growth mindset and like to experiment with new approaches and ways of thinking.
In order to be successful in the role you must have the following experience:
- 5+ years of experience as an interaction designer where you’ve contributed to shipping multiple products with stellar user experiences (with the data and insights to back it up)
- Prior experience working on signup & onboarding flows of a product is a plus but not essential
- Experience defining product requirements, not just translating them into designs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, whether one-on-one or in group situations
- Facilitating design sprints or UX workshops
- Experience using analytics tools such as Mixpanel to understand where customers might be getting stuck, and reading the data to test your designs.