Our client is a rapidly growing and dynamic FinTech firm on a mission to build the premier two-sided marketplace for wealth managers and product providers.
They are seeking a Product Designer who thrives in a fast paced, continuous deployment culture.
We are a high-energy, collaborative, and meritocratic group who seek to make an impact and play to win.
Join us in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry and go where no one has gone before.
Are you curious about people’s needs and have empathy towards their problems? We are looking for a Product Designer to join our growing team headquartered in New York. Your mission is to research, iterate and execute as we bring life to our vision.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this role will work closely with stakeholders across multiple teams, including other product designers, customer support, developers, and product management.
• Assist in driving our product and strategy with creative, analytical, and strategic product thinking
• Be responsible for the entire product design lifecycle from ideation to building and shipping, measuring, and learning
• Validate ideas with prototypes
• Employ design thinking throughout by focusing on user insight
• 4+ years of experience as a Product Designer or UI/UX designer
• Portfolio demonstrating strength in both visual and UX design
• Able to translate business goals and complex flows into simple experiences
• Deep interest in following industry standards, design best practices & trends
• Fluent in design software such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools (Invision, Principle, Framer, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to deliver rationale for design decisions
• Resourceful self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude
• High EQ and sense of empathy
• Based in greater Los Angeles area