Our Client is seeking a Digital Optimization Strategist. If you’re passionate and knowledgeable about the digital space and have exceptional research, analysis and strategic thinking skills as well as a strong understanding of digital measurement and optimization testing, this is for you.
In this role, you will work on the development of digital analytics capabilities, processes and frameworks for clients. You will work with internal sales, account management, creative, engineering, and account teams and will report to the Director of Insights & Optimization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide web analytics strategy, analytical frameworks, and consulting for clients
- Serve as a team expert in digital analytics and optimization testing tools.
- Determine business objectives through consulting and in-person workshops, and map digital initiatives to key performance indicators for clients.
- Analyze web analytics reports and make recommendations to maximize website KPIs as well as website optimization of engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Utilize Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to report on the ROI of marketing campaigns, test usability, and enhance the customers’ experience
- Report and analyze performance of online marketing activities, such as lead generation, email, and affiliate marketing
- Participate as the lead for client and project team meetings to explain and interpret analysis and testing methodology and results
- Works on complex problems, analyzing and evaluating current business methods and procedures for improvement
- Consult with internal teams on how to best leverage analytics to inform business decisions
- Analyze web site performance and trends to provide business insights as well as recommendations for changes
- Plan and supervise analytical and optimization processes and procedures on projects and ongoing programs, managing test planning, roadmaps, and delivery
- Assist in providing data for case studies, participate in our blogs, and contribute in industry events
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in analytical or marketing field is preferred
- 4+ years of hands on experience in digital analytics and website optimization
- Professional experience in a statistical, financial, marketing analytics, research or quantitative analysis environment
- Experience generating and/or reporting on digital KPIs, business objectives, strategic goals, data modeling, dashboard creation, and client-facing analytics consulting for a variety of clients.
- Extremely knowledgeable in Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in test execution, generating optimization test plans, A/B and multivariate testing, qualitative research test planning, and statistical analysis.
- Extremely knowledgeable in Google Optimize, Optimizely, or Adobe Target
- Individual must have exceptionally strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Ability to present analytical results to a non-technical audience both internally and client side
- Well versed in using analytical tools to analyze customer behavior and create action plans
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Experience with data modeling tools and managing multiple logical and physical data models • Strong written, oral and presentation based communication skills
- Intimate knowledge of all or most key web analytics and optimization platforms including Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, WebTrends, Sitecore Analytics, Google Optimize, Optimizely, Sitecore Experience Optimization
- Basic Knowledge of digital marketing tools such as SalesForce, Marketo, Elequa, and Exact Target.
- Build and manage monthly dashboards with data from web analytics, social media, CRM and a variety of sources
Working here is more than a job—it is an opportunity to personally grow, make lifelong friends, and make a genuine difference for our clients, co-workers, family and our world.
Group major medical and dental plans, alternative care and chiropractic benefits, flexible spending accounts, dependent care accounts, voluntary supplemental insurance through AFLAC, monthly transit stipend, min 15 days of PTO per year, employee referral bonus, employee assistance program, and a 401(k)-matching program.