Our client delivers a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose their Cloud Data Management software to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. Their run-anywhere, scale-out architecture is built to empower IT departments today, and in the future, reducing total cost of ownership while enabling infrastructure flexibility for a multi-cloud world.
- Are you an exceptional visual designer that can create outstanding visual design?
- Do you want to be a core part of a group creating a new design system?
- Are you passionate on helping others grow and work as part of team that focuses on cross pollination of knowledge?
- Do you aim for excellence and are willing to push the limits of design?
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience
- Team player, be willing to roll up your sleeves and work cross functionally
- Be able to present in a group setting
- Work closely with stakeholders and customers
SHOW, DON’T TELL!
Our client focuses on deliverables and results, so instead of posting a list of requirements they prefer judging people by their work. Just send a portfolio of work that you feel represents you best.
Our client is a company that puts the customer first and provides a real opportunity to impact! It’s a fun place to work and includes all the perks with strong passion. It’s been Identified as one of the most promising companies in the valley with a stable and strong financial record and a team of people coming from the best companies in the valley, just to name a few – YouTube, Google Maps, Facebook, and Apple iOS. Their goal is to bring simplicity and ease of use to data management.