Senior Visual Designer
Join our Client’s Content & Visual Design team as a Senior Visual Designer to set the course of the visual language for our Client’s no-code application development platform that allows business users to rapidly create powerful business apps without the need for technical assistance or coding.
You’ll work with interaction and content designers to revolutionize our Client’s product via an updated design vision and visual treatment. You’ll create exceptional visual designs, democratize them through patterns, and document them in a visual design system. You’ll work with product managers, interaction designers, UX content writers, and front-end developers to create innovative product experiences based on deep insights into customer and market needs.
- Collaborate with agile teams on designing experiences for new features
- Extend the design language for the Company
- Using Sketch, build a responsive library of the different patterns
- Work with front-end developers to incorporate patterns into reusable components
- Create icons for our library
- Create illustrations consistent with the Company’s design language
- Mentor junior designers
- Help our UX content writers with visuals for online help and user assistance
- Experience with working in an agile environment on cross-functional teams
- Online portfolio showcasing examples of outstanding visual design and a systematic thought process, with deliverables for Web and mobile
- A degree in visual or interaction design, or a relevant field
- At least 4 years of experience delivering graphic design assets
- Significant experience with Sketch to produce designs, icons, and visual artifacts
- Proven track record of executing visual design, with an emphasis on simplicity and clarity.
- Organization skills and self-discipline to work through a systematic design language.
- Practical knowledge of visual design systems, trends, principles and best practices.
- Interaction design experience is a plus.
- Work with a passionate, collaborate team
- Generous 401K match
- 2 minutes from the Red Line
- Onsite gym