Our Client is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategies they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. Your work will influence more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries.
We’re looking for an energetic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial Product Manager, to establish and execute a product vision that will drive forward our business goal of manager and team adoption of our tools. This position has the ultimate greenfield opportunity to establish new apps, integrations, and features.
As “CEO of their product line” this person will have a passion for user empathy; drive, excitement, and fearlessness to design and build game-changing products; a thirst for continuous learning; and true enthusiasm for helping managers and teams thrive at work. These traits will fuel this person’s fire and drive their success.
- As Product Manager of a small & tight-knit development team, you will bring focus, passion, and energy to the team.
- Conduct client interviews, surveys, and occasional site visits to be the voice of the customer and expert in who they are, what they want to achieve, what tools they use, and what their pains are.
- Transform high-level visionary ideas and direct user feedback into actionable, delightful new features and enhancements, working closely with User Experience designers and developers along the way.
- Act as customer-to-engineer translator, clearly documenting features and functionality in a way that can be easily consumed and built by developers. Work closely with your team to prioritize, refine, plan, and execute.
- Continuously involve stakeholders in your plans, collecting feedback on upcoming features, providing product previews and potential training references that may be needed as part of your roadmap plans.
- Dive into the data. Understand product usage analytics, and use this knowledge to further develop/refine your roadmap.
- Collaborate across teams with other Product Managers and developers to ensure a holistic product experience.
- Act as a product expert, answering questions and unblocking other team members.
- Contribute innovative ideas and data-driven facts to enhance the product.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Product Owner/Mgr experience
- Top notch communication skills (with internal stakeholders and customers)
- Experience building/supporting B2C product(s) desirable, but not required
- Agile methodology experience or knowledge helpful, but not required; it is more important to be passionate about driving things to done
- Familiarity with collecting and leveraging data analytics to drive roadmap decisions (e.g., Domo, Mixpanel, Pendo, UserIQ, Google Analytics)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on-time
- At some point, you’ve completely owned a project from start to finish and knocked it out of the park!
You will excel in this role if you are/have:
- A strong ability and desire to work with both internal and external customers. Must want to talk to customers and live and breathe user empathy.
- A passion for new apps and methods that power delightful user experiences
- A self-starter, passionate, nerdy, driven, and excited to get things done
- Cross-functional – work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard – we hope you do too!
This position is based in Westwood, MA and you could occasionally work remotely from our WeWork space located in Boston.