Our client is the leading financial technology platform connecting independent financial advisors with alternative investments.
This job can be located in San Francisco, Los Angeles or New York.
They are seeking a driven and agile Curation Specialist to build and grow their educational learning platform. As part of the Investment Strategy team,t s candidate will play a pivotal role in helping achieve the firm’s goal of creating an accessible and independent source of industry-defining education to help advisors navigate the world of alternative investments. Successful candidates will be responsible for curating and maintaining an evergreen library of alternative investment-focused content. Ideal candidates are enthusiastic and analytical self-starters with strong client-facing capabilities, project management and organizational skills, with a desire to make a tangible impact.
- Work closely with Investment Strategy team to create and maintain internal course content
- Manage and work closely with external content providers and our investment partner, Mercer, to curate and maintain external course content to be distributed for public use
- Become the subject matter expert of our training software
- Conduct educational demos
- Maintain users in training software; onboarding, offboarding, stale accounts,etc.
- Manage and nurture relationships with new and existing clients; provide white-glove service
- Respond to all inquiries in a prompt and courteous manner
- Work cross-functionally with all teams to implement enhancements that support client growth
- Analyze data to evaluate user behavior around existing and new features and implement new product strategies based on findings
- Participate in overall strategy alongside senior management as it relates to business development and client service
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Interest in Learning Sciences/Instructional Design/EdTech required; exposure aplus
- Interest in Alternative Investments required; financial services exposure aplus
- Research analysis aplus
- Strong client service aptitude
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
- Ability to independently execute instructions with great attention to detail
- High level of personal integrity and ability to consistently deliver high quality work product
- Experience coordinating multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Company Fundamentals Program certification required within first 3 months of employment