Our client is a fast ramping startup that develops a product that empowers people to make better decisions.
What they’re looking for?
We’re looking for a Product Designer to craft delightful experiences that inspire curiosity in knowledge workers everywhere to empower them to make better, more rational, data informed decisions. Our Design team is a tight-knit, low ego, super collaborative group that’s on a mission to create a more curious and rational world.
We’re on a mission to create the best design team ever. Not the best in our category. Not the best in the enterprise. The best period. Join us!
Please include a link to your portfolio.
Submissions without portfolios will not be considered.
- help design the future of how people make decisions with data
- be actively involved (working collaboratively with our PMs) in defining product strategy
- design a product used by tons of people at companies like Square, eBay, Salesforce, and more that you’ve heard of… every day to get their work done
- take ownership of large, company-wide Product/UX/UI design projects, working hand-in-hand with the rest of the design team, and the broader Product and Eng orgs
- push the bounds of design forward. “Because we’ve always done it this way” doesn’t play here.
- work in a design driven/led organization
You should… (in no particular order)
- have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a product designer
- have the ability to do design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- love making things beautiful. You have a deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- have a strong understanding of common UX/UI design paradigms, yet love breaking the rules once in a while to create something truly awesome
- read this entire posting and put a link to a gif of a puppy or kitten (your pick) doing something cute in your cover letter (we’re not into trick questions, but great design requires reading the requirements to deeply understand users)
- thrive when working in a rapidly growing environment. You’re stoked to play a key role in setting the design culture, helping lay the groundwork for great design for years to come.
- be humble. You love taking feedback from anyone, no matter who says it.
- be excited to work within our team values system
Nice to haves (in no particular order)
- Prototyping Pro. You’re well versed in prototyping tools such as Framer and Quartz Composer/Origami (or some cool new tool that we haven’t heard of yet!)
- A wordsmith. You love to write and are awesome at it.