Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the Bay Area?
Our client is looking for an innovative Instructional Designer and eLearning Developer who can design and build memorable, engaging learning experiences for our users. This could include eLearning, videos, webinars, simulations, interactive tutorials, in-product walkthroughs, and hands on labs. Whatever it takes to “meet users where they live” and deliver effective learning.
You’ll be responsible for creating world class learning content for employees, partners, and customers. The audience ranges from end users, who may have never had direct access to data, to sophisticated business analysts, to technical implementation teams. You keep on top of current developments in learning technology, to come up with delightful new solutions to learning challenges.
You will also be part of bringing Tour Learning Academy to life through the implementation and management of our Learning Management System (LMS). You will be part of a team making important design and structure decisions about our online education portal and completing that vision.
This position is based at our headquarters in Sunnyvale, California. We’ll especially want to talk to you if you’ve created learning content for a database, business intelligence, or big data offering. Please send us some samples of your work, along with your application.
- Design and build out our learning content for self-paced and, in some cases, instructor led classes
- Experiment with new approaches to learning which drive engagement and help us scale
- Deliver learning that is highly engaging and effective at making our customers successful with our products
- Implement and manage our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Track metrics to help us understand the adoption and effectiveness of our learning approaches
- “Bend the curve” by constantly evolving how we build and deliver learning
- 5+ years experience in a similar role, such as devops, documentation tools, or LMS implementation.
- Proven ability to implement and support world-class learning and documentation systems.
- Strong technical systems design, communication, and teamwork skills
- Expert level skills in keeping the systems stacks behind learning, marketing, and/or documentation at world-class companies stable and reliable
- Experience implementing Learning Management Systems (LMS) and documentation systems