Would you like to create a world class Community program for one of the fastest growing software companies in the Bay Area?
Our client is looking for an experienced, visionary Head of Community to build out their global user community. They have many passionate champions who are eager to learn from and engage with one another. Your mission will be to make that experience extraordinary.
You’ll be responsible for creating a world class Community program. This includes implementing an online community, driving regular engagement programs, and enabling local user groups. You’ll redefine what it means to be part of a user community through the unforgettable spaces and experiences you create for members. You’ll work with Support, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams to drive their engagement with the community.
This position is based in Palo Alto, California, Bellevue, WA, or Plano, TX with some travel required, including international. We’ll especially want to talk to you if you’ve created a thriving community for a database, business intelligence, or big data offering.
- Own the vision and execution of our global user community for customers, partners, and end users.
- Engage with our most passionate users and industry thought leaders on social media and at local meetups and user conferences.
- Give our champions a voice in the wider Business Intelligence community.
- Manage programs (contests, webinars, giveaways) to drive adoption and success with our products.
- Track metrics to understand community engagement and trends.
- “Bend the curve” by bringing new solutions to the execution of user community initiatives.
- 5-10 years experience driving very visible customer programs and communities, with great adoption
- Track record of building relationships with customers, demonstrating passion and high engagement, with good judgement
- Proven ability to create and manage data-driven, strategic community programs
- Great leadership, communication, presentation, and people skills
- Domain expertise in data warehousing and reporting tools like Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, and Excel
- Successful past implementation of enterprise online community software (Lithium, SalesForce Community Cloud, etc.)
- Some travel required, possibly including international travel.