Our Client, a digital consulting firm in Boston is seeking an Account Director, Client Services to strategically expand and grow the existing account base.
The Account Director owns client relationships and delivery of digital customer experience initiatives across enterprise accounts. Responsible for account growth, client satisfaction, quality of work, and profitability, the Account Director leads internal team members in aligning account plans and roadmaps to expand current accounts and foster long-term client relationships.
With the goal in mind of expanding/growing existing accounts and increasing client satisfaction…
* Create and execute strategic account plans and multi-year program roadmaps
* Drive new business within accounts, sales strategy: discover new opportunities, and then write and present proposals, collaborating with internal stakeholders to validate all potential solutions, scopes, schedules, and costs
* Lead project teams in defining priorities and navigating obstacles and challenges
* Own client relationships and serve as the point of escalation for all project- and account-related issues
* Work closely with internal teams to align plans, roadmaps, and client needs with services and resources
* Set and manage client expectations: outcomes, scope, timeline, and budget in partnership with project managers
* Collaborate on the creation of great work by inspiring teams; review work under development to ensure alignment with client expectations and quality standards
* Draft statements of work, change orders, and billing terms; review invoices with project managers
* Proactively mitigate financial risks and escalate issues that impact project budgets
* Assist with go-to-market plans for new marketing, services, and solution offerings
* Participate in proposal development and sales pitches to active and emerging accounts
* Contribute to firm’s thought leadership through writing articles for publication and speaking at industry conferences
We value deep B2B technology experience and experience with healthcare and financial services clients to deliver meaningful business outcomes.
Our account leads are integrated with our internal teams, where they provide leadership, mentoring, and insight into best practices for delivery.
Education & Experience:
* 8+ years of business, account/project management, digital, or related digital consulting experience
* Client-side or consulting experience in healthcare marketing is strongly desired
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
* Strong background in digital strategy, customer experience, content management, marketing automation and technology, experience design, and web analytics
* In-depth knowledge of the digital industry and the evolving role of consulting agencies
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills, including the ability to ability to communicate and negotiate persuasively with Fortune 1000 decision makers and navigate conversations among multiple stakeholders
* Ability to find opportunities within key accounts and drive new lines of business into mid-sized and large enterprises
* Ability to successfully organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
* Proven experience in successfully challenging the status quo and providing effective alternate perspectives
* Experience managing proposals and scopes for $1MM+ accounts
* Willing and able to travel up to 25%