As a Senior Visual Designer, you have an interest in technology and culture, but a passion for storytelling and brand expression. You can partner with design researchers, information architects and strategists to understand their insight and intent, and then create beautiful and impactful interfaces and prototypes from them.
Even though you work with technology, trends and culture, at your core you’re a visual artist. You want to make things as beautiful as they are functional.
- 7-9 years of agency digital work, with a portfolio of work you’ve personally created
- You are an expert in using the Sketch App and Invision to illustrate brand concepts
- You can sketch (by hand, not with Sketch App)
- Demonstrated work expressing a brand through both visual and interactivity Responsibilities: Collaborate with design researchers, UX designers, and content strategists to design memorable and beautiful concepts, interfaces, and prototypes
- Clearly and persuasively present your ideas and your work to both internal teams and to clients
- Think conceptually, understanding the concept as much as the form and function
- Create developer-friendly, pixel perfect design files If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter, resume and your portfolio.