Our Design & Technologies Client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst (Contractor) to assist with two key projects; (1) Designing a well-defined tool for individuals with possible health risks (2) Optimizing a customer portal for a specified audience.
Objectives of this Role:
• Document product backlog items and their respective acceptance criteria.
• Surface and prioritize functional requirements for two target audiences: institutional customers and 3rd party financial advisors.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or relevant discipline.
• Experience with Healthcare/Hospitals
• Experience with Financial
• Minimum of two years’ experience designing, analyzing, configuring, testing, and supporting software solutions.
• Strong teamwork skills and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems.
• Experience designing, analyzing, configuring, testing, and supporting software solutions
• Project management skills, including the ability to lead IT projects.