Our client in the cyber-security industry is seeking a Senior Director, Product Management to contribute to the next level of their growth. Their customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. They are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody’s.
Do you love being a customer-centric and data-driven Product Manager? Do you have a passion for coaching and developing high performance PMs? Do you seek and drive excellence in yourself and others? As the Senior Director of Product Management, you will work closely with the VP or Product, the existing PM team and the entire organization to deliver results while simultaneously helping to define the future of customer-centric Product Management. This is a player/coach role that will require excellence in personal execution as an individual PM as well as the ability to coach and manage other PMs. You will be a key leader in our mission to help the world instantly and non-intrusively measure, collaborate and reduce the risk of any company in the world.
The Senior Director of Product Management will report to our VP of Product and will be crucial to the development of their platform and network effects capabilities. To be successful, you should be proactive and able to effectively engage cross-functionally. You should also be skilled at synthesizing many information streams into clear, effective, roadmaps and communications.
If you are a people-centric and customer-centric product leader who is excited by the intersection of Cyber Security, Data Science and Network Effects, this role might be for you!
- Provide guidance, coaching and mentorship to a small team of experienced PMs
- Define a specific product area to own and deliver value as an individual contributor
- Communicate and use your vision to influence strategic priorities
- Collaborate with the VP of Product and existing team to build a world class, customer-centric Product organization
- Constantly strive to improve our strategic connections with other functions and the way we work
- Manage resources, cross functional teams and personal performance to deliver strategic initiatives such as new product launches and revisions to pricing and packaging
- Drive market readiness for initiatives inside and outside of our business
- Able to lead and grow SaaS Product Management talent
- Customer centric and highly analytical
- Self-motivated with attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Able to make tough decisions with impartial information under time constraints
- Crisp and clear communicator of product decisions and direction
- Experienced or strongly interested in Cyber Security
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, primarily in B2B SaaS startups
- 2+ years leading a Product Management team
- Desire to grow and work within a high performing and close knit team
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Self-motivated and passionate about product management