Our client is looking for an extraordinary .NET Web Developer who wants to use their talents as part of the leadership team to fulfill the company vision of helping millions of people to get their health back This will happen through combining the latest research in integrative medicine with cutting edge technology to detect and correct people’s health. Our client’s goal is to get their technology and products into the majority of people’s pockets, radically changing the global healthcare and wellness landscape.
Your value system is to have a progressive mindset with website development, programming, and coding. You have the ability to design, program, and utilize custom web and system APIs. You’re unusually gifted and able to take complex subjects and communicate it’s core essence in the simplest way possible in programming and with data engineers.You have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines.
You wake up in the morning with high energy and can’t wait to go to work with your team on the latest project. You’re into biohacking, health technology, and mindfulness.
Your Values Match the Company’s Values:
- Lifelong learner
- Document, teach & share knowledge with your team
- Plan first, act fast
- Conscious & passionate for the company’s mission of making health easier for everyone
Your first 24 months in the company:
You will be into .NET web development and assisting in the growth of the customer-facing website and server-side applications.
You will manage and develop search campaigns including keyword research, bid management, ad copywriting, and testing.
You will optimize campaigns through analysis, pilots, and testing.
You will assist with the integration of ZenDesk to offices world wide.
You will provide hardware maintenance and improvements for the US office and guidance world wide.
You will become familiar with the system administrator, Five9 Virtual Call Center.
Ideal qualifications of the ideal candidate:
- Progressive website development, programming, and coding experience
- Proficient knowledge of .NET coding
- Knowledge of CRM-based marketing and sales platforms
- Ability to design, program, and utilize custom web and system APIs
- Thorough understanding of security best practices related to PHP and MySQL
- Ability to use and administer enterprise class user hardware, i.e. computers, servers, projectors, etc.
- System administrator experience with Five9 Virtual Call Center and Nextiva Business VoIP
- Experience with ZennDesk administration and integration
- Knowledge of AdWords and Google Analytics and Dashboard
- Superior analytical capabilities and a track record of improving campaign performance. Data review and analyst to streamline business intelligence.
- Familiarity with web-based programming and scripting languages (HTML, PHP, Python, Java)
- Ability to create opt-in forms, and system relationships
- Experience handling database reports and queries – DBA experience preferred
- IT related Project Management experience and PM tools are a big plus