Our client is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with their platform, data, and insights. They are seeking a Senior Product Manager, Data Analytics to join their team.
They’ve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company in the world. Their customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management.
As individuals and as a community, they are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, and operate as One Team. We are Resilient and Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we’d love to hear from you!
About the Role
Do you love working with data and driving product strategy? As the Senior Product Manager for Analytics, you will work closely with our world class Data Science and Analytics teams to create the next generation of analytics for vendor risk management and self-monitoring. This will enable our customers to instantly assess the cyber risk of hundreds of thousands of their business partners and make more informed business decisions.
The Senior Product Manager for Analytics will report to our VP of Product and will be crucial to the development of our dashboard and analytics capabilities. To be successful, you should be proactive and able to effectively engage cross-functionally. You should also be skilled at synthesizing many information streams into clear, effective, roadmaps and communications.
If you are an analytical and experienced product manager who is excited by the intersection of Cyber Security and Data Science, this role might be for you!
- Lead and drive the vision, strategy and roadmap for the analytics platform — including reporting, dashboards, and data visualizations
- Collaborate with data science, engineering and usability teams to define requirements that tell a compelling story for customers based on our data set of 6B assets and 200k companies (and growing)
- Research and empathize with different customers types to translate their feedback into high-value features
- Be the voice of the customer to internally focused groups
- Contribute to the overall product vision and strategy
- Customer centric and highly analytical
- Able to communicate about and make decisions related to data science concepts
- Experience or strong interest in Cyber Security
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- 3-5 years in a product management position (bonus points if at a security company)
- Understanding of and strong interest in B2B software products and services
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Self-motivated and passionate about product management and cybersecurity