Our client is seeking a Technical Specialist to perform custom development tasks and provide support for the tools and processes used by the Learning Services group. They produce a wide variety of learning material including online classes, videos, remote and local classroom training, documentation, and innovative experiences that provide a live sandbox to learn about their database products.
- Develop code and infrastructure for a modern presentation of the documentation from processing the XML source to publishing on the web.
- Work with Learning Services teams and capture needs for creating new applications as well as extending and enhancing current applications.
- Automate processes for generating learning material, publishing it, translating it, monitoring usage, and tracking tasks and releases.
- Assist in researching 3rd party tools.
- Maintain and develop online portal.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems.
- Keen to learn new technologies and new applications.
- Knowledge of programming languages SQL, Java, Python, and NodeJS
- Experience with docker containers.
- Full stack developer skills.
- Proven ability to deliver results as required within specific time frames.
- Experience with XML docbook format and/or Totera LMS a plus.
- Experience developing for multiple operating systems.
- B.S. in technical field.
- Show us any open source or personal projects you’ve worked on.