Our client is looking for an experienced UI & UX designer with a real passion for crafting extraordinary user experiences for an effective and educative health platform for humanity.
Are you yearning for a life of purpose, where your industrious efforts play a key role in actively changing the lives of millions of individuals from all over the globe? Have you developed an unruly hunger to propel yourself past your perimeter of comfort? Join our client’s team!
This is an incredible opportunity to impact the health and lives of millions of people. As a UI/UX designer, you will be working closely alongside developers, scientists, researchers, and other team members to concept, prototype, and design a platform that helps our customers get back in control of their health. You are expected to be a champion for our B2B and B2C clients, create a beautiful and simple platform experience, and incorporate their feedback in your design processes through iterations.
- 4+ years experience in UI/UX design.
- Experience across all phases of platform design from ideation, user research, prototyping, design iteration, and high fidelity UI, UX.
- Fluency in product design tools – Sketch, Adobe CC, Principle, Framer, etc.
- Experience with addressing engagement and behavior change
- Strong portfolio (SaaS, cloud software or health background).
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work on small, focused teams to complete critical milestones under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- UX/UI design for cloud software platform.
- Keep an eye on trends and developments in the industry and identify capabilities that should be adopted.
- Transform complicated processes and concepts into simple, intuitive user flows and interfaces.
- Mock up user interfaces to collaborate with stakeholders to refine specifications and requirements and ensure that final designs meet the needs of the end users.
- Work closely with engineers to go from concept sketches to pixel-perfect prototypes.
- Provide final detailed design specifications and assets to implement.
- Help tailor the website experience to incentivize and recognize top users.
Craft user experience that is engaging, delightful, and easy. Unpack complexity of various requirements (business, data source, engineering restrictions, timeline, etc.) and come up with a solution that strikes the right balance of user needs, business objectives, and clinical insights. Work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of developers, writers, salespeople and marketers, clinicians, and researchers to lead the product design processes from ideation to production. Be autonomous in producing high quality deliverables through all phases of the project. Craft interactive prototypes to quickly validate concepts with the team and the stakeholders. Bring a strong sense of visual design skills to build high-fidelity, production-ready designs. Collaborate with developers during implementation phase to ensure the product meets design intent and quality bar.