Our client is seeking a Lead User Experience (UX) Designer who will take ownership in developing best-in-class user experiences and will drive innovation in a fast-paced environment. This hands-on role provides the opportunity to be a UX thought leader, deliver exceptional user experiences driven by customer data/insights and business goals, solve complex business problems through design thinking, lead and inspire a small team, and work directly with amazing clients.
The job will be irresistible to someone who is passionate about designing and delivering high impact products to a large client base, has a thirst for continuous learning, fearless in making decisions, is intellectually curious and intrigued by human behavior and organizational psychology, and is inspired by their “better work, better world” mission.
- Provide UX leadership and combine data, research, user insights and best practices to create innovative and effective brand experiences across our SaaS product portfolio
- Collaborate with other designers, developers and product managers, to define priorities, plan projects and design approaches to enable the best experience outcome
- Conduct user research, usability studies and A/B testing to clarify business challenges, identify user needs, motivations and behaviors and “jobs to be done” as well as opportunities for continued improved user engagement
- Design wireframes, user journeys, and build light weight prototypes to support communicating the vision of a design solution to internal stakeholders and end users
- Be the advocate for the client’s total experience of our product across all touch points and ensure each and every moment is delightful and impactful.
- Keep up-to-date about new and successful user experience techniques, and share your knowledge on the latest UX trends and interaction patterns to make design thinking foundational in the product organization
Should you apply? If you’ve got all these skills, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- Completed studies in the field of Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Information Design, Interaction Design, Media Design, User Experience or similar programs
- 5+ years of work experience in a relevant field in a software company
- Expert on methodology, survey design, and analysis/reporting, including appropriate use of advanced user research techniques
- Experience working on projects focused on Customer Experience (CX) and omni-channel product
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Curious to keep up with the latest UX trends and interaction patterns
- Driven to improve interactions in everything you touch
- Relationship driven – help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Cross-functional –we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard – we hope you do too!