Our client in Tampa, FL is seeking an Information Architect/ UX Strategist for a 2-3 month contract. This person will partner with the CEO to create a UX strategy and structure for their data heavy, cloud-based SaaS platform.
Role can be worked remotely.
Strong portfolio & SaaS/ cloud software experience required.
Health or bioscience background a plus.
- Work closely with the CEO to understand and give feedback on the roadmap based on company vision.
- Transform complicated processes and concepts into simple, intuitive user flows.
- Craft user experience that is engaging, delightful, and easy.
- Unpack complexity of various requirements (business, data source, engineering restrictions, timeline, etc.) and come up with a solution that strikes the right balance of user needs, business objectives, and clinical insights.
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of developers, writers, salespeople and marketers, clinicians, and researchers.
- Be autonomous in producing high quality deliverables through all phases of the project.
- Craft interactive prototypes to quickly validate concepts with the CEO, team, and the stakeholders.