Our client seeks an experienced Software Trainer for a 6 month contract position with their Training team.
Why this role?
If you would like to impact the broader scope of the healthcare industry – using a grassroots effort to drive collaboration and change in a stagnant and inefficient marketplace – this is a unique opportunity for you.
You will work with a lively team of Learning and Development professionals whose mission is to educate internal and external audiences about our client’s software products. In this role, you will deliver training presentations and work closely with end-users both remotely and in person. This is a training-intensive role so you must be comfortable with delivering several sessions per week. You must also be able to travel within the Unites States.
What will you do?
• Develop and host engaging webinars and live workshops about our client’s applications
• Interface with users across a broad spectrum of roles; ranges from internal employees to partner care coordinators to partner leadership, each with unique learning needs
• Serve as a SME for our client’s patient management application
• Provide new user training, feature reviews, and troubleshooting across our client’s partner verticals; includes hospitals, physician groups and post-acute facilities
• Process incoming training requests and manage a training calendar
• Develop and update training collateral including scripts and PowerPoint presentations
Are you right for this job?
The ideal candidate will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree; training certifications are a plus
• 2-5 years of experience as a software trainer, teaching enterprise-class software systems to end-users
• Healthcare background a plus
• Strong technical literacy and the ability to quickly learn new tools and software
• Experience with webinar and in-person training delivery
• A working knowledge of adult learning theories and principles
• Excellent public speaking, presentation and writing skills
• A passion for training and user education
• Effectively communicate with anyone, from tech-savvy to tech-challenged
• Flexibility for travel to partner locations required